Baker Hughes has a new opportunity for Program Manager to join the team in Bangalore, India. This position will primarily be responsible for Program Management leadership for the Baker Hughes High Performance Computing (HPC) portfolio.
- Responsible for end-to-end program planning and coordination of all projects within the HPC program and their inter-dependencies through all phases: Initiation, Planning, Design, Execution, Deployment, Closing.
- Responsible for in-depth project planning, working directly with all internal stakeholders (corporate and field offices) as well as external vendors. This includes working with the project sponsors and key stakeholders to define the scope of the project, the project deliverables, resource requirements, as well as the appropriate project management approach for each project.
- Create integrated end-to-end project plans, including resource loading.
- Partner with the CTO (Technology Infrastructure) group to plan and execute all HPC infrastructure components (SW, HW, Connectivity, Storage++).
- Coordinate and facilitate project kick-off, status meetings and other team meetings where appropriate.
- Identify risks, issues, dependencies and mitigation recommendations and proactively manage the identification and resolution of risks and issues at both the project and program levels.
- Communication of project and program status and progress to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Create detailed cost estimates and overall management of program financials.
- Manage project scope using defined change management and escalation processes.
- HPC Licensing and Release Management.
- Oversee the sustain operations including management of hardware, software, indirect material supplies, licenses and purchased service agreements to maximize the efficiency of HPC Environment
- Establish and develop relationship with key HPC suppliers to ensure BH engagement on technology and product roadmaps & responsiveness to BH issues.
- Bachelor's degree; MBA preferred.
- PMP or PgMP certification preferred. If not, employee will be expected to work toward certification.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as a project manager/program manager on business and IT projects.
- Experience in managing High Performance Compute environments is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of project and program management methodology and techniques.
- Organizational change management. Ability to plan and coordinate organizational change activities associated with a program.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations and facilitate workshops.
- Relates well to a variety of diverse work styles; treats differences fairly and equitably; treats everyone as a preferred customer.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry is highly desirable.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Flexible and able to change approach when necessary to deliver results.
- Must have the ability to assess situations and make corrective actions and adjustments to approach and style to complete tasks.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website