Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues. Level 1,2,3 Technical Support – Resolves post sales Technical Issues. As the technical depth required to resolve an issue increases, the “level” of skill set increases. For some products 1 individual may handle levels 1,2 and 3 while for other products these may be separate individuals with increasing skill sets.
- Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information.
- Handles simple project processes. There are detailed guidelines for production and/or simple human interfaces requiring little technical knowledge. A framework of conditions is set.
- Handles targeted clients. Contracts are predefined and a framework of conditions is set and followed.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Services).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website