This role will lead and provide hands on configuration support in the areas of SAP FICO and Nakisa Application in a Global SAP environment. Responsibilities will span end-to-end design, development and configuration within Nakisa and SAP.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Manage and Support Nakisa Application in connected and disconnected mode
- Manage the design, testing and application of SAP Finance and Nakisa system configuration in line with agreed time frames, business requirements and global standards
- Coordinate the SAP governance process with key business stakeholders to identify requirements for their business processes
- Facilitate documentation and evaluation of business requirements for SAP enhancements and other initiatives.
- Document functional specifications for approved enhancements
- Provide configuration, testing and implementation support for all assigned enhancements for SAP Finance and Nakisa applications.
- Ensure that the SAP application and related legacy applications support the needs of the representative process area and have appropriate controls in place
- Act as a primary liaison and strategic partner between IT and the cross-functional business area that you support
- Provide consulting support for business planning and business readiness efforts
- Participate in the development, implementation and delivery of the IT Annual Operating Plan and the integration of IT into the Strategic Business Plan
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (10+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree) or related business emphasis
- 7+ years of SAP FI CO along with Nakisa Application experience
- Strong knowledge and skills in best practices, business analysis, process design and requirements gathering
- Proven ability to apply business process design methodology to develop effective solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated experience using structured modeling and flow techniques to articulate business requirements
- Strong accounting experience applying IT project methodology in a complex, fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Proven skills in developing project proposals and business cases in support of system initiatives
- Self-starter who can interact effectively with business and technical partners at all levels within the organization
- Experience working on large ERP projects
- Creative thinker and problem solver
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Apply on company website