Summary and Qualifications:
The primary purpose and function of the Business Analyst Oracle HCM is to gather business requirements, design solutions, and implement the solution in production. This position will also provide customer and product support, working on multiple modules of Oracle e-Business suite that support financial, human resources, purchasing and other business activities.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Collaborate with and work alongside other IT and business areas to ensure a properly configured and maintained ERP system.
- Work with other analysts and business units to develop and manage processes for continued advancement of the company's use of the Oracle EBS technology, establishing best practices within the user community.
- Provide oversight to project teams for system, database and application implementations, extensions, maintenance and upgrades.
- Lead team in the analysis, design, modeling, testing, and implementation activities within the areas of responsibility.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for the modules within the Oracle ERP suite of applications.
- Create/maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes and procedures).
- Provide on-call support to business teams.
- Assist, mentor and train other associates.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum six years of relevant experience working with ERP applications required.
- Experience working with end users to understand business problems and provide solutions required.
- Strong desire, commitment, and demonstrated ability to learn new modules required.
- Experience with Oracle e-Business suite applications is preferred (Oracle Financials, Oracle HCM, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Purchasing).
- Previous line management or leadership experience preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Apply on company website