Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Advanced Practice Providers in Northern Colorado. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic Nurse Practitioner to join our team of highly trained Wound Care Providers. Our Nurse Practitioner will provide care to chronic or slow-healing wounds from diabetic foot ulcers, autoimmune and/or inflammatory wounds, surgical or traumatic wounds and more. Qualified candidate must be detail-oriented and work well within a team. Time will be split between North Colorado and McKee Medical Centers.
- DEA and prescriptive authority required
- 2 years' Wound Care experience preferred
- EMR: Net Health Wound Care formally known as WoundExpert
- M - F | 8a -5p | No Call, no evenings, no weekends, no holidays
- Salary range: $50-$58/hr dependent on experience/qualifications.
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
• Paid time off plans
• Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
• Financial savings resources
• Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
• Employee Discounts
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health - Northern Colorado Front Range Region
Tucked between plains and Rocky Mountains, CO 80525 Nurse Practitioner-Wound Care
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its ...
Apply on company website