Heart Failure Specialist - Academic Cardiologist
At the end of the day, this is where you want to be!
The Division of Cardiovascular Medicine at the University of Arizona - Phoenix in partnership with Banner
University Medical Center - Phoenix, AZ (BUMC-P) is recruiting a BC/BE Heart Failure Specialist with proven and respected leadership skills to support continued growth of the Advanced Heart Failure Program with Banner University Medicine. This rapidly growing CMS certified MCS and heart transplant program in need of physician champions for expansion.
Responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Integration and alignment of all clinical and academic assets of Banner Health and the University of
Arizona College of Medicine (Phoenix campus) to develop a highly differentiated and reliable value-
based delivery model for the Heart Failure and Transplant population focused around cardiovascular
- Accountability for quality-safety activities through alignment/collaboration with Banner Health's Clinical
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Heart Failure
- Experienced in MCS management that include left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) and Total artificial hearts (TAH)
- Ability to support a heart failure inpatient and outpatient program and outreach
- Willingness to take part in academic teaching involving medical students, residents and cardiology fellows
The time commitment for this position is expected to be 100% Clinical Faculty with the ability to negotiate
research time or teaching time, depending on level of experience and current research funding. Candidate selection approved through Academic Medical Council (shared Phoenix/Tucson Executive Leadership Board. Compensation is determined by a blend of AAMC and MGMA (FMV).
Banner University Medical Group offers a generous salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family.
- Sign-on/relocation bonus
- Eligible for benefit coverage within 30 days
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Loan repayment assistance
- 22 vacation days & 6 holidays
- 5 CME days, with $5,000 in reimbursement each year
- Paid malpractice, licensure & DEA registration fees
- 401k retirement plan with 4% match after one year of service
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Physician - Academics-Cardiology
Heart Failure Specialist - Academic Cardiologist At the end of the day, this
Apply on company website