Excellent Opportunity for a Physician Assistant to Join Banner Health in Brush, Colorado
Established Practice, Charming Small Town, 1-hr from Denver
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of Advanced Practice Providers. We seek a dynamic Physician Assistant to join our Primary Care Team at our established practice in Fort Morgan/Brush. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can work independently while working alongside collaborative team members in a small town.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience as a PA in a primary care setting, strongly preferred
- DEA with prescriptive authority required
- Provider who prefers to see all ages
- Patient-focused, friendly, and willing to collaborate in a team environment
Additional details about the position:
- Flexible Schedule
- M - F | Occasional Saturday
- Neighborhood clinic treating all ages
- Medical Assistants, Front Office, and leadership support
- Clinical responsibilities to include all ages, wellness and chronic care disease management, as well as specialized procedures according to candidate's interest
- This location is eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Salary range: $110K-$125K annually plus w/RVU bonus
East Morgan County Hospital (EMCH) - Brush, is a critical access facility providing a full array of health care services. EMCH features a Level IV Trauma Center, and attached physician's clinic, a visiting specialists' clinic and rehabilitation center offering a complete range of rehab services including warm-water therapy pool. EMCH programs and services include: Occupational Medicine, General Surgery, Sports Medicine, Community Wellness Services, Sleep Studies and specialized Breast Disease services.
Brush, CO is a rural community of 5,270, located just 1 hour from Denver and is known statewide for its excellent school system and strong community commitment to local foundations, community services, parks and EMCH.
Banner Health offers competitive salary and recruitment incentives, along with an industry leading benefits package that provides security for you and your family, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and pharmacy plans
- Paid time off plans
- Eligible for benefits coverage within 30 days
- Financial savings resources
- Career advancement and optimal work/life balance
- Employee Discounts
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BH/BAPG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employee
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded against this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
Facility & Location InformationBanner Health East Morgan County Hospital
1 hour NE of Denver: Service Area 28,000, Brush, CO 80723 Physician Assistant-Family Medicine
Apply on company website