FAMILY MEDICINE, ESTABLISHED PRACTICE - FALLON, NV
Experience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health system that offers its physicians a financially stable environment, resources and support to provide excellent patient care, and dedication to physician well-being unmatched in the industry. It's time to experience joy again!
Highly-ranked Banner Health is actively recruiting a BE/BC Family Medicine to join an established practice in Fallon, NV. This established primary care clinic is located in the county seat of Churchill County, NV. Churchill County has a HPSA score of 15.
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package
- Competitive base salary of $240K
- $100K Educational loan repayment plus additional dollars through state funding
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- M - F | 8a - 5p
- Peds Call: up to 10 days per month
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- Educational loan repayment + eligible for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You're supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
Though the location is considered a small town, its about an hour from Reno and Carson City. ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE: Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Churchill Community Hospital
60-miles to Reno International Airport, Fallon, NV 89406 Physician-Family Medicine
FAMILY MEDICINE, ESTABLISHED PRACTICE - FALLON, NVExperience the relief of practicing with a large, integrated health s...
Apply on company website