Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Certified Cancer Registrar!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Certified Cancer Registrar who under general supervision and according to established procedures is responsible for coordinating and manages the activities and patient data of the hospital cancer program to ensure state-of-the-art cancer care for patients diagnosed and treated at Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services. Ensures that Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services meets and exceeds all State Regulatory requirements and maintains the Cancer program accreditation through the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer. Ensures that physicians and patients have access to cancer education and consultation through regularly scheduled Tumor Board presentations.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certified Tumor Registrar or a Registered Records Associate of Accredited Records Technician with experience.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Apply on company website