Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Emergency Center LPN or RN!
Part-Time (12 hours/week), 1p-1a!
*UP TO $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!*
* distributed over one year, external applicants only*
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
Imagine working with a team of board-certified emergency medicine physicians, RNs, LPNs, ER Techs, Unit Secretaries, Social Workers, and Case Managers to provide excellent quality patient care to a diverse group of patients. In this role, the nurse will function as an on-shift team member providing direct patient care to meet the needs of patients, families, and co-workers.
- Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Variety of Shifts Available, Every 6th weekend
- Shared Governance
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana LPN or RN license.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off upon hire
- PALS required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off within 12 months of hire
- ACLS required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off within 12 months of hire
- Previous experience preferred
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
Apply on company website