Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:This position provides care, leadership and direction to patients as defined by the Indiana Nurse Practice Act. This position performs selected laboratory testing, provides referrals to physicians as needed and writes prescriptions. The Advance Practice Provider is a member of the health care team who works in collaboration with department physicians and also makes independent health care decisions regarding patient care.
- Opportunity to work in a state of the art medical facility.
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment.
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education.
- Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program
- Current APRN licensure in the state of Indiana
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certification from approved course required.
Apply on company website