Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
1. Coordinates all aspects of scheduling of employees and clients
2. Develops monitors to ensure accuracy of the schedule.
3. Reports schedule deviations to manager and makes corrections as necessary.
4. Assists patients regarding access to program services.
5. Utilizes basic computer skills to encode data and schedule appointments.
6. Process SOC and recert paperwork and forward to clinical manager for review
7. Monitors for Skilled Nurse visits and therapy reassessment visits
8. Provides data entry visit and validation from daily activity logs and records
9. Monitors visit and order variance reports and communicates identified issues to clinical management.Minimum Education, Experience, Training, and Licensures Required: High school diploma or equivalent is required. One year of secretarial, clerical, and/or data entry experience is required. Basic computer skills are also required for the position. If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website