Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Clinical Pharmacist!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
The Pharmacist role is to provide evidence-based patient centered care services to patients of Baptist Health Floyd. The pharmacist will:
· Actively participate in interdisciplinary care delivery
· Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of medication orders
· Provide drug therapy management recommendations and pharmacokinetic consult services
· Provide education to physicians, nurse practitioners, and all other members of the health care team
· Serve as a preceptor for students pharmacists and PGY1 resident
· Promote high quality patient care and cost-effective medication use
· Opportunities to participate in interdisciplinary quality improvement committees (e.g. Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Critical Care, Stroke, Antimicrobial Stewardship, Infection Control, Lean Six Quality Improvement Projects).
· Improve professional skills and knowledge
· Perform all job functions in a professional manner
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
• Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Graduation from an accredited College of Pharmacy
• Current Indiana Pharmacist License or Eligible for Indiana Pharmacist License
• American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• American Heart Association's ACLS certification (obtained within 6 months of hire)
• 3-5 years Acute Care experience preferred
• Completion of an ASHP accredited residency preferred
• BCPS or other advanced certification is preferred
• Lift and transport 15-20 lbs.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Apply on company website