Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Pharmacy Tech!
Baptist Health Floyd
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Full-Time, Days and Evenings
We are seeking a Pharmacy Tech who will assist the department's professional staff, under direct supervision, in all aspects of ordering, receiving, storage, distribution, and monitoring of medication use.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician Certificate or a Pharmacy Technician in Training Certificate
- National Technician Certification or obtain within 6 months of hire date
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website