Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Pharmacy Tech lll !
*$1,500 Sign-On Bonus*Baptist Health Floyd Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Full-Time, Day/Evening Shifts
We are seeking a Pharmacy Tech lll.Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for performing specific pharmacy tech job functions requiring a higher degree of expertise with special attention to detail, including accurate documentation, troubleshooting, training of employees, problem-solving, and system implementation and modification.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Indiana Pharmacy Technician Certificate or a Pharmacy Technician in Training Certificate
- National Technician Certification
- Two years or more of hospital pharmacy experience
*Sign-on bonus eligible for external applicants only, distributed over 18 months.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website