Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking a Polysomnographer!
Sleep Disorder Center
Southern Indiana/ Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role, you will perform technical duties in administrating polysomnography studies.
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Must be a graduate of an AMA Accredited Respiratory Program and/or an Accredited Polysomnography Program.
• Successful completion of the National Exam for Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRRT), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), or Registered Polysomnography Tech (RPT).
• American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• One year clinical experience in a Sleep Lab required
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE. If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website