Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Radiology Technologist! Full-Time, 2nd Shift Baptist Health Floyd, Diagnostic Radiology Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd's Imaging services include a multitude of state-of-the-art testing options for patients. The experienced staff and radiology specialists have always made patient care their top priority and are determined to create a comfortable, considerate atmosphere for every patient seeking testing. In this role, you will perform radiology exams and other related procedures.
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
• Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Graduate of an AMA approved Radiology Technology Program
• Current A.R.R.T. Certificate in General Radiology
• Current Indiana Radiation Machine Operators Certificate/License
• BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• Must be proficient in all clinical skills related to Radiology.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website