Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking a Respiratory Therapist! CRT or RRT! Full-Time, Days
Baptist Health Floyd, Respiratory Care
Southern Indiana/ Louisville, Kentucky area
In this role, the CRT / RRT will engage in the treatment and prevention of cardio-pulmonary disease, utilizing respiratory care equipment and techniques as prescribed by a physician.
- Opportunity to work in all areas of the hospital
- Opportunity to use a variety of Respiratory Therapy skills
- Opportunity to work with a great team of Certified and Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree from an AMA Accredited Respiratory Program
- Successful completion of the CRT or RRT exam from the NBRC
- Indiana State Respiratory Care Practitioner License
- BLS certification required, will provide training
- ACLS certification within 12 months of hire
- NRP certification within 6 months of hire
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website