Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking a Respiratory Therapist! CRT/RRT!
Southern Indiana/ Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role, you will engage in the treatment and prevention of cardio-pulmonary disease, utilizing respiratory care equipment and techniques as prescribed by a physician.
• Opportunity to work in all areas of the hospital
• Opportunity to use a variety of skills
• Opportunity to work with a great team of Certified and Registered Respiratory Therapists
• Associates Degree from an AMA Accredited Respiratory Program
• Successful completion of the CRT or RRT exam from the NBRC
• Indiana State Respiratory Care Practitioner License
• BLS certification from approved BLS course required, will provide training
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Apply on company website