Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking ICU RN!
Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role, the RN is responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
• Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
• General ICU, post-op surgical, pulmonary and some neuro
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
• 16 beds
• Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN license or proof of application for licensure
• American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• American Heart Association's ACLS certification (obtained within 12 months of hire)
• Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained
• Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
Apply on company website