Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Seeking Medical/Oncology Inpatient Services LPN or RN!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role, the LPN will provide care to Medical/Oncology and telemetry patients. Functions as an on-shift team member, collaborating with a RN, providing direct patient care to meet the needs of patients, families, and co-workers. The RN in this role will provide care to Medical Inpatient/Oncology and telemetry patients. MIPS is a great place for new nurse graduates to develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills. It is also a great place for experienced Medical Inpatient/Oncology Nurses to provide excellent care.
• Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
• To help ensure our continued excellence, this unit recently went through renovations
• Opportunity to work in a Non-Profit Hospital
• Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
• Every 8th Weekend
• Mentor program
• Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana LPN or RN License
• BLS for Healthcare Provider required from a provider that follows AHA guidelines (American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Health Safety Institute) and requires a skill check off upon hire
• Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
• Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
• Previous experience preferred
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website