Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Neuro Heart Unit (NHU) RN!
Help us grow our Stroke Unit!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
• Opportunity to work for a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization. The Pathway to Excellence Program® – the premier designation for healthy work environments – recognizes health care organizations that demonstrate a commitment to establishing the foundation of a healthy workplace for staff.
• Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
• Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
• Comprehensive evidence-based nursing care
• 22 bed unit
• American Heart Association's BLS for Healthcare Providers required
• American Heart Association's ACLS certification (obtained within 12 months of hire)
• Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
• Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
• Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website