Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Medical/Oncology Inpatient Services RN! PRN, Nights Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Baptist Health Floyd
In this role the RN will provide care to Medical Inpatient/Oncology and telemetry patients. MIPS is a great place for new nurse graduates to develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills. It is also a great place for experienced Medical Inpatient/Oncology Nurses to provide excellent care.
- Self-Scheduling, flexible onboarding scheduling
- Friendly weekend schedule
- Professional Governance
- 4:1 Nursing ratio, controlled NA ratios
- Hospitality/Unit Steering Committee
- 24/7 Charge Nurse Assistance
- Mentoring/Onboarding Educators
- Nurse Residency Program
- Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Trained Preceptors to Guide You
- Work 1 summer & 1 winter Holiday ONLY
- Involved Leadership Team with Open Door Policy
- Fast Paced High Energy Environment
- Great Environment for Those Planning on a Career in nursing/healthcare
- Cross-training & multiple career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement at a Non-Profit Organization, which meets qualifications for student loan forgiveness….
- Competitive Wages with Shift Differential & TEAMWORK
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
As a Pathway to Excellence® designated organization, Baptist Health Floyd is committed to nurses, to what nurses identify as important to their practice, and to valuing nurses' contributions in the workplace. This designation confirms to the public that nurses working at Baptist Health Floyd know their efforts are supported. The honor encourages other nurses to join their colleagues in this desirable and nurturing environment.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Employees will be expected to comply with Baptist Health's infectious disease and vaccination policies, which include but may not be limited to compliance with BHS' mandatory vaccination policies for influenza and COVID unless reasonable accommodations are needed under applicable law Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website