Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
The Home Care RN utilizing critical thinking skills evaluates the patient's comprehensive health care needs in the home environment and implements an appropriate plan according to those needs utilizing physician, community resources and the patient's support system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides comprehensive compassionate connected patient care utilizing evidenced based practice
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments
- Establishes and updates the plan of care in concert with the physician
- Completes documentation in a timely manner according to system and agency policies, regulatory and payor requirements.
- Communicates the patient's needs/changes in condition to the physician and team members
- Provides supervision and training for the LPN and Home Health Aide per state and CMS guidelines.
- Incorporates all regulatory and accreditation guidelines in providing care
- Participates in performance improvement activities to maximize patient outcomes and the patient experience
- Responsible to meet minimum productivity
- Attends agency meeting as required and completes all mandatory education according to policy
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Professional license RN
- Valid Driver's License
- BLS Healthcare Provider
- One year of experience as an Registered Nurse
- Home Health experience preferred
Apply on company website