Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
- Provides comprehensive compassionate connected patient care utilizing evidenced based practice
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments
- Establishes and updates the plan of care in concert with the physician
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in performing speech therapy program
- Evaluates client's speech and language abilities, both defects and assets, and performs periodic re-evaluations which are documented on the required form(s)
- Selects and administers diagnostic and therapeutic techniques and materials.
- Communicates the patient's needs/changes in condition to the physician and team members
- Completes documentation in a timely manner according to system and agency policies, regulatory and payor requirements.
- participates in performance improvement activities to maximize patient outcomes and the patient experience
- Attends agency meeting as required and completes all mandatory education according to policy
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Required
- Advanced degree SLP
- Professional license SLP
- Valid Driver's License
- BLS Healthcare Provider
- One year of experience as an Speech Language Pathologist
- Home Health experience preferred
Apply on company website