Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day. When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Job Description:Seeking Surgical Tech! Baptist Health Floyd Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Surgical Tech who under general supervision and according to established procedures functions as an on-shift team member under the direction of the nurse, providing direct patient care to meet the needs of the patients, families, and co-workers.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of one year Surgical Technologist School or equivalent training in the military
- Certified Surgical Tech (CST) if completion of Surgical Technologist School was after 2009.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers required
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now! Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply on company website