Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, FL., is recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist to join its dynamic and distinguished Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute as an employed physician. The Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute, nationally recognized for excellence in quality, is the regional leader in providing innovative cardiovascular care in Northwest Florida and South Alabama.
Baptist Heart & Vascular Institute is led by one of the largest, most experienced and multi-disciplinary cardiovascular teams in the country. The team is recognized for bringing nearly every cardiovascular innovation to the Gulf Coast – including TAVR, Mitraclip and Watchman procedures. As an employed physician, the Interventional Cardiologist would complement the current group of 20 cardiologists and be further supported by the administration and physician colleagues of Baptist Medical Group, Baptist Health Care's network of more than 150 primary care and specialty physicians. The strength of our healthcare system, heart and vascular program and physician group make this a unique opportunity for highly-skilled candidates to enjoy a growing heart program and health system. Additionally, Baptist Health Care's flagship hospital recently announced plans to move and build a brand new $500+ million facility in 2023.
Competitive Offer & Program Details
- Highly competitive compensation package that includes guaranteed base salary, productivity incentive and quality bonus.
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician and dependents along with a great retirement plan- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- Short Term Disability
- CME allowance
- 36 days allotted time off
- Opportunity to participate in research program
- Large advanced practitioner team for inpatient and outpatient physician support
- Driving distance from Atlanta (324 miles), New Orleans (201 miles), and the best white sand beaches on the panhandle
- Local airport with affordable direct flights to major cities like Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York
- Multiple top-ranked schools (Public & Private) in the Pensacola/Gulf Breeze area make it an ideal place to raise a family
About the Pensacola Area
- Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool, coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches, a good portion of which are protected as part of the Gulf Islands National Seashore (U.S. National Park System)
- An eclectic, historic downtown district surrounded by serene Pensacola Bay
- No state income tax!
- Home of the U.S. Navy's flight demonstration team, The Blue Angels, as well as the National Naval Aviation Museum. Known around the world as the "Cradle of Naval Aviation"
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, and outdoor music events
- A wide array of higher education institutions
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos; our city's minor league baseball team that is an affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds.
- For information about the Pensacola area, I invite you to please visit the following websites:
- Visit Pensacola: http://www.visitpensacola.com/
- Pensacola Beach: http://www.visitpensacola.com/landing/pensacola-beach
- Downtown Pensacola: http://www.downtownpensacola.com/
- Baptist Health Care: http://www.ebaptisthealthcare.org/
- Baptist Medical Group: http://www.baptistmedicalgroup.org/
Apply on company website