The Research Coordinator in the Multiple Sclerosis Care Center is responsible for initiating, coordinating and managing research studies conducted. In addition this person will provide guidance to research support staff with the ability to work autonomously and with limited oversight.
- Performs intra-operative monitoring and serves as a liaison with internal and external funding agencies.
- Ensures the accurate execution of research protocols in accordance with Good Clinical Practices, HIPAA and required obligations to patient/subject, Principal Investigator, research team and the sponsor.
- Interfaces directly with patients/subjects and the Principal Investigator in support of the clinical trials if applicable.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business administration, health care administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-3 years research experience or equivalent preferred.
- Proficiency in using various Microsoft Office applications such as World, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- SPSS proficiency preferred
- Familiar with internet applications.
- Effective oral, written, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and must work and communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Time management skills and ability to multi task.
- Strong understanding and knowledge base of coordination requirements associated with clinical/research trials.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals Clara Maass Medical Center in Belleville, Community Medical Center in Toms River, Jersey City Medical Center in Jersey City, Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus in Lakewood, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, RWJUH- New Brunswick, RWJUH- Somerset in Somerville, RWJUH- Hamilton, RWJUH- Rahway and Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston; three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, a medical group, multi-site imaging centers and an accountable care organization.
Barnabas Health Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced world class primary and specialty care physicians. Barnabas Health Medical Group physicians provide compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of RWJBarnabas Health, the largest not-for-profit integrated health care delivery system in New Jersey and one of the largest in the nation, our dedicated physicians and expertly trained supporting staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website