At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America's Best Employers in 2019. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Digital Marketing and Demand Generation Manager (63055401)- Charlotte, NC
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for development and execution of the external digital marketing strategy for the Dispersions & Resins division. This position will support a digital approach in business unit communications and drive innovative, high impact ways to generate demand while delivering best-in-class customer experiences throughout multiple digital communication channels.
Formula for Success
- The ideal candidate would have 5 years of relevant or transferrable experience in the digital space.
- Develop, execute, and manage digital marketing strategy and campaign initiatives focused on driving lead generation and prospect nurturing, improving user experience, and supporting customer loyalty.
- Create an environment of data-driven marketing by providing timely and detailed digital analytics reporting and insights to inform marketing and sales strategies and capture ROI.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop a consistent online customer experience, identifying new opportunities to increase conversions, engagements, and traffic growth.
- Manage all digital communication channels and content strategies, including websites, social media, e-mail marketing, search advertising, SEO, and marketing automation.
- Leverage a deep knowledge of digital platforms to enhance the awareness and position of BASF Dispersions & Resins in target markets.
- Identify new trends and opportunities in digital marketing and advise the business on how to implement new tools and tactics to maximize business goals.
- Utilize analytical skills to monitor and analyze campaign performances and industry trends and use data to drive editorial recommendations.
- Work with third-party vendors and agencies as needed to execute the digital communications strategy.
- Create and manage campaigns and engage in partnerships to attract qualified prospects with an intent to buy based on buying signals, use cases, industries, and other characteristics.
- Identify opportunities for organic and paid lead generation through online and offline advertising, rich content, events, direct mail, and other channels.
- Monitor lead management process and track lead quality by thorough data analysis and communication with sales and marketing team members.
- Leverage technology to scale to meet demand including marketing automation, email marketing, content marketing, sales development tools, CRM, digital advertising platforms, social media and more.
- Conceive, prepare, execute, and measure efficacy of demand generation programs such as webinars, email prospecting campaigns, thought leadership/white paper campaigns, among others.
- Implement and manage the company's marketing automation technologies including nurture flows, lead scoring, e-mail marketing, reporting, and analysis.
- Improve the quality of the marketing database with tactics such as list segmentation and data enrichment projects
- Responsible for website content updates, identifying new content and managing a regular refresh cycle, to ensure content is current and relevant.
- Lead the assessment and deployment of new digital marketing tools across the business.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Apply on company website