Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a BC/BE Heart Failure Cardiologist to join an expanding department of combined cardiology and cardiac surgery, including 2 Cardiac Surgeons, 9 Cardiologists and 15 Advanced Practice Clinicians. This is a new program, which includes the opportunity to work with the University of Rochester Advanced Heart Failure Team.
The Bassett Heart Care Institute provides the latest advances in heart care for the people in our region. From prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation, Bassett provides a complete range of cardiovascular services. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, the Bassett Healthcare Network provides first-class heart care.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
- Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery
- Outpatient, Inpatient and Regional Patient Care
- Dedicated to teaching medical students and surgical and medical residents, with academic appointment with Columbia University and/or University of Rochester
- Cardiology Fellowship beginning July 2021
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Forbes 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Click here to learn more about Bassett:https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5IoFor confidential consideration, please contact:
Colleen E. Donnelly, Senior Medical Staff Recruiter
phone: 607-547-4815; email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teach...
Apply on company website