Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Bay Area Physicians our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Endoscopy Nurse to join our healthcare family.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Bay Area Physicians, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
At Bay Area Physicians, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Endoscopy Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by utilizing the nursing process in planning, executing, and evaluating the nursing care given to the surgical and GI patients during the intra-operative period. You will plan and delivers safe, effective nursing care until the patient is transferred from his/her care to recovery. You will also perform duties of the circulating or scrub role in caring for all age patients.
What you will do in this role:
* You will demonstrate knowledge of surgical and GI procedures and have the ability to oversee the instrument and equipment set-up
* You will coordinate and oversee the room during a case as the circulator
* You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between procedures
* The Endoscopy Registered Nurse utilizes preference cards and updates them as necessary
Qualifications for this role :
* Nursing Diploma
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operating room setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center
* RN license required or appropriate compact licensure
* Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
* ACLS as required by facility
* CNOR / SGNA certification preferred
Bay Area Physicians Surgery Center is a multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center. We serve Hillsborough County, Florida. Our center performs over 700 procedures a month. Services in urology, otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, podiatry, and general surgeries. As a member of the HCA Healthcare Ambulatory Surgery Division, we follow our mission. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Endoscopy Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website