BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. As a member of our caring home care team, you will be appreciated, respected, and heard. We will work hard for you to match you with the client or clients that fit your desired location and availability.
We have current job openings in the following locations:
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Durham, NC
- Hillsborough, NC
BAYADA offers CNAs:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for CNA:
- Minimum one year work experience
- Current CNA license listed in good standing with the board
- Compliant with Bayada policy needed for home care
Job Responsibilities for CNA:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers /use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website