Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people's lives? We're BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
- Share management responsibility with Director including all office operations/functions, as well as client service and employee matters.
- Through hands on experience and observation, you will oversee strategic planning and budgeting, program development, and ensure staff education, training, and evaluation.
- Associate Director learns to become fully responsible for the office and after demonstrating success in this role, is considered for advancement to the role of Director.
- Four year college degree
- Minimum two years of supervisory or management experience (preferably in a health care or social service industry)
- Proven ability to organize, manage and grow an office and its staff
- Background in marketing and recruiting
- Demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website