Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to make a difference in people's lives while you grow your career and learn the business? We're BAYADA Home Health Care and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Our Gloucester County BAYADA at Inspira Home Health and Senior Living offices are seeking a Client Services Associate to join our team!
Through hands-on experience, Client Services Associates at BAYADA learn to lead field staff in providing quality home care in order to become a Client Services Manager.
- Focused on documentation, tracking and coordination of your caseload, you'll assist in growing your office's profitability through long-term relationship building and follow-up with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations.
- You'll also help maintain effective fiscal management by coordinating the billing and processing of services (entering OASIS documentation) and monitoring metrics (admissions, % Medicare, referrals rejected by reason, etc.) while partnering with the manager to supervise, support and maintain communicative relationships with field employees.
- Four year college degree (prior health care, home care and recruiting experience a plus)
- Some experience with Medicare, OASIS, and CHAP a plus
- A demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and goal achievement
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Proven communication and PC skills (including solid phone marketing and data entry ability)
- Availability 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
BAYADA at Inspira is the result of an affiliation between BAYADA Home Health Care and Inspira Health Network. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities from more than 300 offices in 22 states. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website