BAYADA Hospice Home Health Care is seeking a Clinical Manager (Nurse Manager) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Hospice RN for our Shelburne VT hospice office.
- Team environment!
- Room for Growth
- Bonus potential up to $15,000
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
As a Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager / RN your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care to our hospice clients.
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for supervisory/assessment visits in Shelburne and other surrounding areas.
- Supervise a team of nurses and other field clinicians.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training of new clinicians.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
If you're a Nurse Manager / Clinical Manager / RN with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 5 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website