While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA has immediate needs for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to work homecare shifts with adult clients in the Philadelphia area. Trach/Vent Bonus! Here are some of the cases that we have open right now:
- South West Philadelphia 19142: any shift (20 hours per day available)
- University City area: 10 hour overnights
- Philadelphia, PA (west) 19139: Sundays 8pm-8am
- North Philadelphia 19126: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday Overnights – 11pm–7am
- Philadelphia (Center City) 19102: Friday 11pm-7am
- North Philadelphia West 19121: Sundays 7pm-7am
- Philadelphia (Center City) 19102: Monday - Sunday 7pm - 7am
- South Philadelphia 19145: Monday - Sunday 7pm - 7am
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Emergency management
- Supply management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current Pennsylvania LPN license in good standing
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Apply on company website