Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for a Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job openings throughout the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas including:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs):
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Minimum one year work experience
Job Responsibilities for Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! Our office is located at 95 Highland Avenue, Suite 301 (3rd floor), Bethlehem, PA 18017. Walk-ins are welcome to stop by and complete an employment application!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website