BAYADA Pediatrics believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you want to work for a company that cares as much as you do about healing and helping, here's your opportunity to make an important and lasting difference in people's lives, and work in a growing and dynamic environment with exciting career paths for nurses like you.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their home or school setting. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of 1:1 care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
Paid Pediatric Training Opportunities.
We have immediate positions for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
- Lehigh County, PA
- New Tripoli
- Northampton County, PA
- Wind Gap
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle - F/T, P/T or per diem
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Training and education of family members
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current Pennsylvania LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Join our team today 610-776-7000.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 28,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 23 states from more than 360 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website