While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics in Cherry Hill has great opportunities for Licensed Practical Nurses / LPNs who desire to be part of a team dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients. BAYADA provides unmatched training, orientation and 24-hour clinical support to every employee. As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes or schools.
We are currently seeking nurses – LPNs - to work day shifts! You can choose from many scheduling and care assignments. Below are the different types of day cases we can offer:
- One-to-one nursing at school with medically fragile student.
- One-to-one nursing in the home with medically fragile child.
- Bus transport shifts to accompany child with seizure disorder on their bus to/from school.
We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. If you share our passion for healing and helping, you belong at BAYADA. Apply now or contact BAYADA today – 856-772-2010!
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (NJ)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum 6 months (750 hours) of skilled nursing experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatric experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
BAYADA Home Health Care, Pediatrics Cherry Hill
1810 Chapel Avenue West, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-4606
O: 856-772-2010 | Fax 856-772-0150 | bayada.com
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website