While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Pediatrics is growing in New Castle county and we are hiring LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses! A career in home care gives you an opportunity to provide one-on-one patient care, and offers improved job satisfaction and a better work-life balance.
Previous pediatric experience is not required! We offer paid training, client specific precepting, and access to our Simulation Lab to all oncoming LPNs.
As a Pediatric LPN- Licensed Practical Nurse at BAYADA, you'll be part of a company who is invested in their clients...and YOU. We offer a variety of benefits including scholarship programs, medical insurance, career tracks, and more. Your success is our success!
We have immediate needs for LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses in the following areas:
- New Castle
Benefits for LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses:
- Competitive wages and weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses:
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for LPNs- Licensed Practical Nurses:
- Current LPN license in good standing Delaware
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today! For more information about this and similar positions, please contact Nia Anderson at (302) 322-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website