$1000 Sign On Bonus for qualified LPN's with Trach/Vent Experience!
Looking for an experienced T/V nurse to take care some of our most fragile children. Shifts available: days, overnights and weekends.
As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for the BAYADA Pediatrics Millville office, you will use your clinical skills to ensure that our BAYADA clients receive the health care they need and deserve in the comfort and safety of their homes. You'll love working with a team that is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to our clients, and for a company that is deeply committed to your success.
"I work in pediatrics. Getting a child to smile or laugh is one of the most rewarding experiences."
- Millville Pediatrics BAYADA field nurse
We have immediate needs for T/V Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the following areas:
Our LPNs enjoy:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Positive Work Environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Paid Time Off
- 24/7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- 1 year clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Trach/Vent Experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience
If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse and are interested in learning more about this position or other employment opportunities with BAYADA, please call us at 856-327-5103. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website