BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for Paraprofessionals with compassion, excellence and reliability. Our Paraprofessionals provide one-on-one services to students exhibiting a combination of severe social, communication and behavioral needs in an educational setting.
We have current Paraprofessional openings in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Paraprofessionals:
- Competitive salary starting at $16-$18 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Career growth opportunities
- Mentoring and clinical support from your behavior services manager
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs
- Paid Time Off
$200 SIGN ON BONUS
Qualifications for Paraprofessionals:
- A minimum of 48 college credits (including both Math & English at levels 100 or higher) OR
- Passing score of 459 on Paraprofessional Assessment exam
Job Responsibilities for Paraprofessionals:
- Work one to one with clients on behaviors, goals and client needs
- Collect daily client data
Please email MBHoffice@bayada.com or call (808) 244-6879 to join our team!
If you are interested in supporting individuals with disabilities to reach their fullest potential, then this is the position for you! At BAYADA, our clients come first and our employees are our greatest asset. Please contact us today to join our amazing team of professionals who have compassion, strive for excellence, and provide reliable services.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website