Are you our next HERO?!? BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurses for Per Diemopportunities performing home health visits in Tobyhanna, Pocono Pine, Stroudsburg, and the surrounding area. **For immediate consideration, please contact Alyssa McCarthy, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org** One year prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Apply on company website