If you are a Registered Nurse - RN looking for an opportunity to work in home care, join BAYADA. BAYADA provides unmatched training, orientation and 24 hour clinical support to every employee. Contact BAYADA today.
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Blue Bell
- Upper Black Eddy
- Huntingdon Valley
- Elkins Park
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician‘s Plan of Treatment
- Performs assigned duties, including administration of medication, treatments, and procedures per policy, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
- Reports any changes in the client's condition to the Clinical Manager and physician; follow up with executing and properly documenting any new doctor's orders
- Makes ongoing additions to the client's care plan, as needed
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in PA)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration. Questions? Contact Recruiting Manager Heather McCullough 215-491-4090.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website