While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) interested in making a difference in people's lives? Are you looking to join an organization that shares your values and commitment to excellence? Then look no further and join us at BAYADA Home Health Care. BAYADA recognizes and rewards nurses who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
We have immediate needs for Registered Nurses (RNs) in the following areas:
- Robinson Township - 5 hours/day, 7 days a week; daylight hours
- Oakdale - Saturday Daylights, 3p-11p's ;Alternating Friday and Saturday overnights; Wednesday and Sunday overnights
- North Shore - Wednesdays 730a-430p, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 9a-5p
- Mt. Washington - Tues 11p-6a, Thurs 6a-12p, & 6p-6a some Saturday days 6a-6p & every other Sunday 6a-6p
- Mt. Washington - Monday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8a - 4p and 4p - 11p
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Flexible scheduling with multiple shifts to choose from
- Work on adult cases
Registered Nurses (RNs) at BAYADA enjoy:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
- Paid training opportunities and scholarship programs
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Health benefits (full-time and part-time)
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Training and education of family members
- Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
- Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current Pennsylvania RN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We look forward to speaking with you. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website