While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!!! Email email@example.com or call 814-333-8433 for details!!!
Bayada Pediatrics has an immediate need for Registered Nurses (RNs) to work with two amazing families in Linesville, PA. Work as little or as much as you want! Sign on bonus available! Apply or contact us today for more information!
Why Choose Bayada?
- BAYADA has been ranked in the Top 100 Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019 by Glassdoor, one of the largest job sites in the country
- Forbes names Bayada as the #23 best employer in the state of Pennsylvania.
- BAYADA was listed as one of Glassdoor's 13 Best Health Care Companies to Work For in 2019, and was ranker higher than the other home health care company on the list.
- Mark Baiada recently gifted his company and transitioned it to a non-profit organization led by his son, CEO David Baiada. The non-profit is designed to protect the company from ever being sold and ensure that BAYADA's mission, vision, and values, codified as The BAYADA Way, will endure for generations to come.
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off
- Paid, industry-leading training opportunities
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job – we invest in our care team
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support
- Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- A positive and stable working environment
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Client assessments
- Training and education of family members
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatment and therapy
- Communication with other members of the client's multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN):
- Current RN license in good standing (in applicable state)
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum one year clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Pediatrics experience is a plus, but not required (industry-leading training available through BAYADA)
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Contact: Mathew DiTullio (Recruiting Manager)
Phone Number: 814-333-8433 (office) Work Cell Number: 814-464-5769
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website