While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community. BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHA - Home Health Aides / CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant to care for our clients. As a member of our HHA home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard.
We have current job openings for CNA/ HHAs – Home Health Aides in the following locations:
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides ( HHAs ) / Certified Nursing Assistants ( CNA ):
- $14.00 - $16.00 / hour
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Paid time off
- Unlimited OT
- Referral bonuses - earn $$ by referring friends
- Medical Grade PPE - we'll provide whatever is needed
- Scholarship programs
- 24/7 on call support
- Positive work environment - recognition awards & appreciation events
Qualifications for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA):
- At least one year of verifiable work experience in health care
- Or Home Health Aide Certificate
- OR Certified Nursing Assistant License
Job Responsibilities for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA):
- Activities of daily living
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our HHAs / CNAs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our HHA / CNA caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website