While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA's mission to safely keep people there has never been more important. Without home care, our clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with already-strained resources.
With the protection of our clients and caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift, efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the front lines, giving care—safely. If you're the type of person who rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work through this crisis—together.
BAYADA Home Health Care Voted Glassdoor's Top Places to Work in 2018 and 2019!
Apply Now to Find Out Why!
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), for Full Time or Per Diem opportunities to complete hospice visits to clients located throughout Delaware and Chester Counties.
**Travel Required for this Position**
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- We try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
A Certified Nursing Assistant must:
- Have at least one year of work experience as a Home Health Aid
- Have successfully completed a recognized Certified Nursing Assistant training course and be certified to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination
- Have a criminal background check completed
- Meet all state requirements
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
Job Responsibilities for CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website