Associate Medical Director, Hospice
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking a per-diem Associate Medical Director to manage hospice services for clients residing in Berks, Lehigh, and Northampton counties.
As Associate Medical Director, you will actively collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to ensure excellent client service and clinical care. This is an active and growing practice for energetic applicants who wish to increase their number of weekly hours over time.
Hospice experience (as volunteer, trainee, or Medical Director) recommended. Hospice and Palliative Medicine certification through candidate's primary board or Hospice Medical Director Certification Board preferred.
- Licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) without restriction in PA; shall provide proof of current licensure.
- Graduate of accredited and approved medical program as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and as required by state regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of the ethical and professional standards of the medical profession; applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including those related to the health and safety of clients; hospice policies and procedures; and accreditation and certification requirements.
- Must maintain a valid registration with the Drug Enforcement Administration ("DEA") and any applicable state agency without any limitations on the authority to prescribe drugs under such registration. Must provide current proof of registration upon request.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years recent, verifiable, related clinical experience, preferably at least one (1) year in hospice, palliative, or home care.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website