BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers with high energy and the ability to be strong and firm. Our Paraprofessionals / Skills Trainers provide one-to-one services to children with special needs. Services are provided in our school, home or community settings working with children ages three to twenty.
We have current Paraprofessional openings in Maui
BAYADA offers Paraprofessionals:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for Paraprofessionals:
- A minimum of 48 college credits OR
- Passing score of 459 on Paraprofessional Assessment exam (including both Math & English at levels 100 or higher)
Job Responsibilities for Paraprofessionals:
- Work one to one with clients on behaviors, goals and client needs
- Collect daily client data
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our Professionals who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence! Join our team today and improve the lives of children with disabilities. We provide all the training and tools you need, and we offer a rewarding career path with opportunity for advancement in a dynamic and growing field.
Please contact Patti-Anne Takakura at Ptakakura@bayada.com or call 808-204-2892
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website